Sunday, August 30, 2009

COOL SMS

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if doctor is cute, forget the fruit.

u r genius, ur mind is a master piece.It is divided into left and right.In the left part nothing is right and in right part nothing is left.

May God increase ur happiness like prices of petrol, and decrease sorrows like clothes of Bipasha Basu.

I m going to give fresh flowers 4 u and 4 ur loving thoughts and prayers to make u lighter and brighter.


What is the diff between pleasure and torture? Pleasure is thinking of u & torture is thinking of u 2 much.

If you see some one without a smile, give him urs ,cos u r among a few good people who can shine others lives by just walking with him a few miles.

9 lessons in life:
Learn 2 care, learn 2 smile, learn 2 cry, learn 2 give, learn 2 forgive, learn to share, learn to trust, learn 2 love & learn 2 SMS me DAILY...!!!

If i were to describe true love than i wud describe it as what a snowman did to a snow woman, he gave her a warm hug and they both melted in each others arms...

sum ppl say happiness is lyf. others say it's freedom. &sum say it's money... but happiness 4me is just having da opportunity 2know u!!

I have a new kodak camera
ur snap please...
don't move
steady
smile :)
ready
click
ohh ho
those who live in ones heart cant have a snap!!!

to see light,look at sun..to see love look at moon..to see beauty,look at nature..to see hope,look at future..but,to see all of this,look at the mirror....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Talk 2 me wen I’m Bored, B with me wen i’m Sad, Hug me wen i Cry, Care 4 me wen i’m Sick, Don’t ever cry 4 me wen I die! Just treasure me wen I’m ALIVE.

Please remind me 2 remind U about reminding me to send U this reminder that reminds me of reminding U that U never have to remind me 2 remember U, I ALWAYS DO!

It feels nice when some1 misses u, feels good when some1 loves u. feels better when some1's with u. But it feels the best when some1 never 4gets u.

SMILE:
S: Sets u free,
M: Makes u special,
I: Increases ur face value,
L: Lifts up ur spirits,
E: Erases all ur tensions,
So, please keep smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter of credit

 A letter of credit is a document that guarantees the payment from a buyer to a seller in international trade. It is issued by a bank on beh...