Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Love SMS collection

-Darling, the more I think of you, the more I miss you. The more I miss you, the more I think of you. I love you.
-I make this promise to you my darling, to love you the way that you love me.
-Lakhs Time Hate Me Thousands Time Avoid Me Hundreds Time Criticize Me N Tens Time Fun Of Me But Once Time LOVE Me
-Love Is Being Honest Wid Urselt and All Times Being Honest Wid Other Person and All Times Telling, Respecting and Listening
-In order to fall in love with some one you must first be their friend!
-FAMILY is a strong word due to the huge meaning of it:
.
F = Father
A = And
M = Mother
I = I
L = Love
Y = You
.
Father And Mother I Love You
-the days will pass,the time will run by but always remember my love 4 u will never run out.
-We picture love as heart-shaped because we do not know the shape of the soul.
-The fragrance of love never fades,
The older it is, the stronger it goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter of credit

 A letter of credit is a document that guarantees the payment from a buyer to a seller in international trade. It is issued by a bank on beh...