Sunday, January 9, 2011

Some SMS


* What ever you say, what ever you do, I will always love you


* If loving you is wrong,then I don't wanna be right.My love for you is strong and brighter than any light.The way we must go is long,but we'll win every fight.


* At night I cannot sleep and during the day I dream of you...


* Life is much brighter with you around !


* Don't let your mind rule over your heart.


* Even when it is rainy the sun is shining in your smile.


* Where ever you're going, I'm going your way !


* If all the boys lived on the other side of the sea, what a good swimmer I would be ?


* During maths I was thinking of you but I cannot calculate how much I love you!!


* I am sending you to an island full of kisses on a sea of love!


* Love is...looking whether he is looking, and when he does, certainly not looking back!!


* Do you have a coin? I want to call your parents to thank them.


* I wanted to put something incredibly beautiful, sweet, nice, sensitive, erotic and funny on you screen, but unfortunately I do not fit on it.


* I cannot think of a good opening sentence, so will we just say good-bye ???


* Ferrari's are red, Lambo's are blue... but I am as happy in a mini with you.


* Every man dreams of a beautiful woman, so do I ... I dream of you.


* If God would have created something more beautiful than you he would have kept it to himself.


* Can I have your picture, so Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me .


* I saw you at a distance but you never approached, but that what did never happen, never passes!


* If love is blind, how will she find me ?


* Never make love in the garden or in the fields...... For love might be blind but your neighbours not!


* The less you open up to others, the more you will suffer.


* Whenever I see your smiling face, I have to smile myself, because I like you, you're my friend!!!


* There is a clown in my heart. Small and very special, he can dance and jump, laugh and sing ... are you sad and crying, you can borrow him.


* I love the spring mornings, the afternoons in autumn, the winter evenings and the summer nights....but you I love more !


* I would have answered your letter soonerb but you did not write me one.


* Luv is a sensation dat is caused by temptation.a boy puts his location in a girls destination.do u get my explanation or do u wanna demonstration?


* If I could rearrange the alphabet, Id put U and I together.


* Love me or leave me. Hey,where is everybody going ?


* Love is Sweet, Love is sad, but with me Love is the best thing you ever had.


* Are you a mum? I am not a dad! Maybe you could help me with that!


* If you would see yourself the way I do, you would wish you where as beautiful as you ...


* The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell !


* Are you free for the rest of your life?


* If I could rewrite the alphabet I'd put U and I together!


* Hello, I'm a thief and I'm here to steal your heart!


* Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by again?


* It must have been a rainy day when you were born..Heaven was crying 'cus it lost its most beautiful angel!


* I must have been born under a lucky star, to find a friend as nice as you are, and I will follow the rainbow until the end, if you promis forever to be my friend!


* If love is a crime, lock me up, i'm guilty baby


* In my dreams you're mine, in my life you're a dream.


* Girls are like internet domain names... the ones I like are already taken.


* God created the world in SIX days But took him centuries... to come up with someone...as beautiful.... as "YOU!" .. *


* Oh right then! Straight to the point! I want you right here, right now!


* Do you know that you would look great with two pounds less ... in my opinion those clothes weigh exactly two pounds !


* You are just like a Bounty ... a piece of paradise on earth!


* You're eyes are soft en tender,as sweet as they can be.There's one thing you must remember, you are the one for me!!!


* There are so many people in the world but in my world there's only one and that's you!!!


* I want to share everything with you, your sadness, your happy moments, every single second of the day.
* Do your feet never hurt ???? ... You are wondering around my thoughts all day long....


* When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why,just make a wish. Trust me it will come true,'cause I did it and I found you.


* I do not think much, I do not think often, but when I do think, I think of you


* I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!


* You can fall from a mountain,you can fall from a tree,but the best way to fall,is to fall in love with me.


* If flowers were dreams that would last for ever, I would pick the most beautiful ones to send to you


* Be smart, be clever, put me in your heart, 4-ever.


* Don't listen to your mind. Listen always to your heart!


* If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS


* If I had a penny every time I thought of you, I'd still miss you,but at least I would be rich!


* Passion running trough my veins, trembling, waiting, reason is fading. Overpowering desire sets my skin on fire!


* Somewhere, someone dreams of your smile and finds your presence in life so worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true that someone, somewhere, is thinking of you.


* Can you see me? no? Turn around, can you see me now? no? Turn again, can you see me now? I can see you because you have a special place in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter of credit

 A letter of credit is a document that guarantees the payment from a buyer to a seller in international trade. It is issued by a bank on beh...